Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bridal Shower Invitations



I decided to make my cousins bridal shower invitations and boy I've been busy. I think they turned out really cute! I used dark brown and deep cranberry, and cream cardstock. I stamped each with this lovely wedding dress stamp in brown ink. Then using embossing powdered, embossed each one. Ribbon and a bow added. You cant miss the little rhinestone (bling bling) also added. I thought this made a lovely touch to top it all off. My first invitations and I really had alot of fun creating these. I have all sort of other ideas. Cant wait to see what the bride to be thinks? I would love to her your comments.

3 comments:

Cecile/DreamCreateRepeat said...

Hi, Dee! I like your designs and I'm sure the bride loved the invitations! Have you ever visited Etsy?! It is a world-wide website dedicated to giving artists and handcrafters their own on-line "shop."

Lots of people sell both on Ebay and Etsy. You'll find the link to my Etsy shop on my blog but the main website is:

www.etsy.com

Keep creating!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

SPECTALULAR!!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Can't wait to see more of your work on your blog! Keep it up, you are very talented!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show