Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bridal Shower Invitations



I decided to make my cousins bridal shower invitations and boy I've been busy. I think they turned out really cute! I used dark brown and deep cranberry, and cream cardstock. I stamped each with this lovely wedding dress stamp in brown ink. Then using embossing powdered, embossed each one. Ribbon and a bow added. You cant miss the little rhinestone (bling bling) also added. I thought this made a lovely touch to top it all off. My first invitations and I really had alot of fun creating these. I have all sort of other ideas. Cant wait to see what the bride to be thinks? I would love to her your comments.

3 comments:

Cecile/DreamCreateRepeat said...

Hi, Dee! I like your designs and I'm sure the bride loved the invitations! Have you ever visited Etsy?! It is a world-wide website dedicated to giving artists and handcrafters their own on-line "shop."

Lots of people sell both on Ebay and Etsy. You'll find the link to my Etsy shop on my blog but the main website is:

www.etsy.com

Keep creating!

Simon said...

SPECTALULAR!!!

Simon said...

Can't wait to see more of your work on your blog! Keep it up, you are very talented!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show