Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clear Dollar Stamps- Deer Wishes Handmade Card


It's almost Friday! It has been very cold here the last couple of days in Ohio. Had a few snow flurries too. I really like how this card turned out. I think this stamp is just so cute. There are so many possibilities using this set from Clear Dollar Stamps. (Their link is on the right side) This set is called Deer Wishes for the month of November. The card measures 5 1/2 x 5". I have used DCWV Christmas Glitter paper. I colored the images with copic markers. I added some leaf branches using a punch, added ribbon. I also used nestabilities dies for the scalloped circles. I handstamped " Holidays bring Dear Ones Near" on a tag. I added red rhinestones and glitter.

No comments:

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show