Saturday, March 28, 2009

Victoria Case "Karrots" Handmade Card

 


I hope you are having a great Saturday. Here is a card called "karrots". This is one of Victoria Case's digital stamp. She released 5 new digital stamps today. You can get yours by clicking here. I created the karrots sign and flower 3D. Glazed the flowers, sign, butterfly. Added stickles to the center of the flowers and butterfly. I knew when I saw this image that I had to use this cute Easter carrot paper. I added just a little gray to the cute bunny. I also added flowers with gemstones added to the centers. Hoping for a creative day since its so cloudy and cool out. As soon as I created a envelope and finish the inside I will be listing this cute card on ebay.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Dee, Love this card. It's so cute!
Love the carrots!! Can't wait to see the envelope that you create!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

This card is adorable! Such a cute image with the perfect paper to match!
hugz
deb

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show