Sunday, March 22, 2009

Victoria Case Girls Rule Handmade Card




Here is a card that I had created quite a while ago and I finished the inside of the card. I just love this paper with the pink and brown. I colored the image with copic markers, distressed along the edges. I added two pink buttons with fibers added and a embellishment in which I added paper, sanded down, and distressed the edges. A cream bow also added. I also created a matching envelope with this cute card.

This card I have listed on ebay and can be viewed by clicking HERE.
TFL!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Dee, I just love this card, wow, what a beautiful card. Great job done!!

Lori Burkitt said...

I'm with Allie! WOW!!!! Gorgeous card inside and out, Dee!

juniejo said...

WOW WOW WOW Dee I just adore what you have done with this card !! JUST GORGEOUS

Astrid26 USA said...

eBay is the number one international market place for all types of products over the Internet. eBay is an online retailer or ‘e-tailer’ that offers people the opportunity to sell and buy goods online. http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show