Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day "Changito's Love Balloon" Handmade Card

Wow, its been awhile. In October I delievered a healthy boy and he is now almost 4 months old. Time flies! He sure is growing fast ok here is a Happy Valentine's Day "Changito" Handmade Card I created. I love Changito stamps. In creating this card I used Mojo Monday Sketch #177. I used prismacolored pencils with gamsol in coloring the image as well as spellbinder round and scallop die. I used paper from DCWV "The Sweet Stack" and "Doodlin Around". Red cardstock, prismacolored pencils were dark brown, terra cotta, light peach, and crimson red. I used gamsol to blend. Added a couple pink prima flowers and some bling. Lastly the stamps used were from Stampendous Changito's Love Balloon and Happy Valentine's Day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Valentine's Day "Changito" handmade card


2 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Oh Dee, this is just so cute. Glad to see you post us something. Keep this up, love to see your creations. I love the stamp that you used also. Hugs

stampingwithlulu said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see you posting! Love the Valentine card. That little monkey is so adorable. Show us more !

I recently purchased some mineral spirits and have been chicken to use it watercolor, but you've inspired me to just do it!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show