Saturday, February 26, 2011

"It's a Baby Boy" 12x12 Scrapbook Page Layout using Cricut


Here is a 12x12 scrapbook page layout that I did using Cricut cartridge "New Arrival". I cut out the "It's a Boy", baby feet, bottle, and the onesie. This is an older cartridge but I still really like it. I first cut a shadow of each of the images then the original cut. I used little ink around the edges for a little extra effect. Paper used was just misc that I had. Just have to add couple pics! Have a great Saturday!




3 comments:

Lori Burkitt said...

Very nice layout, Dee! I'm sure the pictures of your little one will make it over the top cute!

scrappinlil said...

Very cute layout...TFS

I'm Jackie... said...

You do lovely creations. Anything new to add to your posts?

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show