Friday, April 24, 2009

Doodle Palace "Rain Bear" Digital Stamp Image Handmade Card

 


Isn't this little bear so cute. This image is a new digital stamp image from Doodle Palace. Dee and Robin have a new store on Etsy and have a new blog as well. Make sure you check them out. You can view the digital stamps HERE and Doodle Palace blog HERE.

On this card I used cardstocks and paper with a bow added as well as buttons. I added glaze and created the umbrella, bear face, and rain boots 3D. Border punch also used. I used colored pencils on this image. I just love this little bear image, it is so cute.

Have a great day!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Junie said...

Dee this card is just BEAUTIFUL !!! I love it, that bear is so cute. Hope all is well

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Thank you Junie!
Hugs
Dee

Emily said...

Hey girl! Stop by the MLDT blog to pick up an award and also enter to win some free blog candy! :-)

Jeannie Phillips said...

Hi sweet lady...you have such an eye for color...and your digi stamps are so so adorable...have to visit that place...love the idea of digi stamps..shop from home with instant gratification on that could be addicting.... as always your work is beautiful and it puts a smile on my face!
Hugs
Jeannie

Brandi said...

This is wonderful! Love, love, love it!

Smiles,

Brandi

Judi M said...

What a bright spring card for April. You did a marvelous job matching the colors in your image to the designer papers.

I also want to thank you for linking to my website in your blog's sidebar. :)

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show