Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doodle Palace "Rain Bear" May Happiness Rain Down On You Handmade Card

 



A little bit cooler here today with a little rain. I'm still working on the graduation orders and creating final samples but I made a little change in this very cute card. I used one of my new EK border punches as I was not completely happy with the embossed border punch that I first used. This card is now posted on ebay. You can view more photos and how I completed the inside by clicking on Handmade Cards for sale on the right hand sidebar.

Doodle Palace has also listed two new digital stamp images today. They are both so cute.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rikki Holley said...

How cute :0)
Dee, I love your cards.
HUGS
Ri

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show