Monday, April 27, 2009

What I've been up to...



Wow, this weekend flew by. We had a really warm weekend. I dont have to card to show you this evening but I did go to Archiver's over the weekend and purchased more changito stamps and sayings as well as graduation supplies. I also picked up a couple of the new EK border punches. Wow, these are great so easy to use. They also can lay flat once locked. I love Archivers. I am in that store forever. lol. I have one changito monkey image colored. I cant wait to create using them. I just love changito images.

I am currently working on two custom orders of graduation invitations for two co-workers. I will post a pic once I have them all completed.

I also finished the inside and created a matching envelope for the Rain Bear Handmade Card. I will be listing the rain bear handmade card on ebay Tuesday evening.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show