Saturday, October 25, 2008

Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes Handmade Card




I didnt create as much as I was wanting to today but I did create this Warm Holiday Wishes Handmade Card. I used Inkadinkado Winter Birds Stamp Set. Dont you just love this set? I know I do. I also used black, red, and white cardstocks. I thought this stamp and the paper went perfect with the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder. Red/white ribbon, snowflake embellishments, and rhinestones also used.

On the inside of the card I added red and white cardstocks along with stamping "Warm Holiday Wishes" and the lovely bird stamp from Inkadinkado Winter Birds Stamp Set.

I will be donating this cute card for our yearly Christmas Chinese Auction at work.


2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is gorgeous, great layout

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Thank you so much Louise,I just love the red/black/white colors together. I really liked how it turned out.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Dee

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show