Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thinking of You ~ Handmade Card



This card was created from a request from a coworker. I used floral paper, burgandy cardstock. I added prima flowers, pin, and ribbon. I handstamped Thinking of You onto cream paper and distressed along the sides. I used nestabilities dies to create the lovely circles. I also added two photo corners. I also used a border punch.

I received new stamps today that I purchased and can not wait to use them. Here is the set that I received.


I also purchased the lovely butterfly set as well. I cant wait to use this set as well.


Thanks for stopping in to see my designs. Please feel free to sign my guestbook at the end of my blog.
Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love your new cards Dee! As always, they are beautiful!

Hippo Scraps said...

This card is very sweet. I love it! Great job! And thanks for using my blog stuff! It's cool to find your site and see that you've used it. It make me smile!

Ashley
hipposcraps.com

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Hi Emily,
Thank you! Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well.

Hi Ashely,
Thank you, I just love your templates/background/ and all of the goodies. I have a hard time just picking one. =)

Dee

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show