Sunday, October 19, 2008

Under the Tree Christmas Holiday Handmade Card




This is a very bright and colorful Under the Tree Christmas Handmade Card. This one was alot of fun, the paper is so pretty just alone, I hated to cover it up. This is also from the DCWV christmas stack. I have handstamped/embossed the saying onto white cardstock and then distressed with pink and red. I then added snow tex along the sides and added snow tex to the top of the card as well for a little snow. The saying reads "Goods for Delivery on or By December 25 to be stored under the tree". I also embossed this saying. Ribbon/bow added as well as prima flowers and rhinestones. I added a snowflake brad to the red flower.
You can not see from the picture but the paper is glittered.
On the inside of the card I stamped a cute image. I colored with copic makers.



No comments:

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show