Sunday, May 10, 2009

Doodle Palace Bunnies N Strawberries

 


Isn't this image so cute? Again, I wanted to do something a little different. This image is Bunnies N Strawberries. I used another cello bag and colored the image with colored pencils and copic markers. I glazed the entire image and added little pieces of a cotton ball for the bunnies tails. Simply added some strawberries. This image is just so cute! This image will be a soon released digital stamp by Doodle Palace. You can view Doodle Palace's etsy store by just clicking here to see all of digital stamp images for sale.

I also wanted to wish all of the moms out there a very Happy Mother's Day today. Have a great Sunday! I will have another Doodle Palace image posted tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Aww another cute creation !! Love the image and the strawberries look yummy ! Could just eat those with a dollop of cream :-)
Lorraine x x

jacque4u2c said...

YUMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!

Dena said...

Dee, fantastic image and bag label. These bunnies are just soooo sweet. I can't wait to use some more of these darling images. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Becky said...

Absolutely adorable!! TOOOO CUTE!

Ellibelle said...

This is just adorable.

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show