Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spellbinders Nestabilities Origami Flower

 


Happy Saturday!! I came across this excellent you tube video and just had to create this cute flower. They are so easily done and are very popular. This would be gorgeous in black and white double sided cardstock. You can view the video by Linda at amstamps where she shows you step by step in creating these gorgeous flowers.

Supplies that I used:
Scallop Nestabilities Die
Double-Sided Paper
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink
Prima Flower & Brad

Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

What a beautiful flower Dee !! Will watch the video now :-)
TFS :-)

Lorraine x x

Allie said...

Love the flower! I gotta makes these! Love the colors of the flower that you created.

stampingwithlulu said...

Woooooowwwwwwww! My jaw dropped when I saw this flower. I'm speechless. This is absolutely gorgeous. I have got to try this.

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show