Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sneak Peak Doodle Palace "Mice & Cheese" Digital Image & Mojo Monday #88

 


Doodle Palacee will be releasing this image as well on Tuesday, June 2nd. I used Mojo Monday Sketch #88. Paper I used is from K & Company. Just added brown brads, brown & cream ribbon. For the image, I used colored pencils & OMS. Glazed the entire image and added a little bit of glitter. Go and visit Doodle Palace's Etsy Store and you will see that all of their images are just sooo cute!

I had posted awhile back this same image and wanted to share again with the release of this cute digital image.



Have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

stampingwithlulu said...

Dee, I tried this sketch and I have to say, your card turned out so much better than mine. Love these little mice.

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show