Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Have Very Exciting News...

to share with all of you. I am so excited! When I first saw Victoria Case's Art Designs Rubber Stamps site I knew I had to order some of her stamps. These stamps are so cute! Victoria is an illustrator for 25 years and creates lovely designs and I have been accepted to join her Design Team. I am so excited and honored! Also on the design team is June from Juniejo Cards
and Wendy from Creations By Wendalyn and my lovely mom Allie from Allies Creative Designs
All three of these ladies are very talented! I am so excited to join them! I should receive my stamps approx. around the middle of next week and I cant wait to ink them up. I will definitely show you all what I create with Victoria's stamps. Please go visit Victoria Case Art Designs Rubber Stamps and her blog at On The Drawing Board to see her talented art work and sneak peeks.

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. Check back later tonight I hope to have a card up finally.

I also have to say that the pot roast recipe below turned out very good! I did add an extra can of mushroom soup only because we like lots of gravy. It does create its own gravy and I will definitely make this again.

3 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

This is just exciting news for the both of us. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you, Dee! That's just great!

Lori Burkitt

Junie said...

WOOO HOOOOO this is fantastic guys !!! I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with Victoria's stamps !!!! and Allie also !!! I think 2009 is going to be fantastic !!! Hee hee my stamps will take longer to get to me than anyone else !!! not to worry doesn't make this journey any less exciting !!!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show