Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just cant believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I am finishing up on my wrapping and last minute to do's. Are you ready?

I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a big thank you for stopping in to view my designs these past few months. I'm excited about the New Year. I might possibly have some new designs posted this weekend. I'm currently working on new designs for Victoria Case Art Designs, you dont want to miss these! Here is a sneak peak. Photobucket

3 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

What a cute little turtle!

vc said...

WOO HOO! I have goosebumps looking at this little turtle, Dee! You have done such a wonderful job on him! I am SOOO excited for the new "creative" year ahead! :)

Junie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am drooling at the sides of my mouth (it is not an age thing ... yet) !!! GORGEOUS the colours are just perfect and I so look forward to see what else you are all up to !!!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show