Saturday, December 13, 2008

Simon Says Stamp Elephant Cupcake Handmade Card


This evening I created this cute Elephant Cupcake Handmade Card. This stamp is from Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Stamp Sets. This set is one of the very new sets that Simon Says Stamp will be selling in their store. I just love this little elephant. So many possibilities. Please check back as I will be creating more cards with this cute set. I used copic markers to color the elephant and also added fruit punch stickles to the cupcake. I used nestabilities dies, scallop punch, and added brown buttons in which I added pink fibers. You can visit Simon Says Stamp Store" TFL!!

2 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

This is so cute! I love it!!

Junie said...

I love the way you colour with your copic Dee !!! I am very much still learning !!! I dont think the Copic epidemic has reached the UK properly yet LOL !!!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show