Sunday, December 28, 2008

Victoria Case ~ Monster Prayers~ Handmade Cards

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to design some cards today using some brighter colors. Isnt this stamp so cute? Monster Prayers is designed by Victoria Case. Both of the cards that I created today measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". I hanstamped in black ink then heat embossed the image. I colored the image with both colored pencils and copic markers. I added bows, buttons, and prima flowers. You can purchase these adorable stamps from Victoria at Victoria Case Art Designs


1 comment:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Dee, I just love these cards. The colors just go together. Wow.
Emm says the cards are amazing, and she can't believe it. She loves all of the digital stamp images. So cute!!!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show