Friday, January 9, 2009

Victoria Case is giving away.......Blog Candy!!!





I just love blog candy, dont you? Victoria Case from Victoria Case Stamps if giving away some excellent blog candy. Visit Victoria Case Stamps
Victoria will announce the winner on January 16th and the lucky winner will receive all THREE new release rubber stamps!! A package of white card stock with envelopes, a package of 24 quilted heart stickers, 23 small puffy heart stickers, Cat sticky ribbon, 8 sticky bling-bling heart jewels, a package of flower accents, and A 5"x7" double matted Original illustration called "The Stamping Queen" drawn by Victoria (as a little thank you).

I know I would love to win this blog candy!!

1 comment:

vc said...

Thank you so much Dee for posting about the blog candy!! It feels like Christmas again and I get to be Santa! lol! :)
Hugs!
~Victoria

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show