Monday, January 19, 2009

Simon Says Stamp ~Elephant Hugs~ Handmade Card

Photobucket
I created this cute card over the weekend using Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Elephant Love Stamp Set. I have created a few other cards using this set and it is so cute! Elephant hugs would make a cute Valentine card as well. I really like how this card turned out.

Supplies used were the following: Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Stamp Set, light blue and olive cardstocks, ribbon, prima flower embellishment, glaze and glitter added to the image as well as "Elephant Hugs". Nestabilities die, and coordinating papers. TFL!!

2 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Dee, This card is stunning. You know that I love Elephants. The colors are so beautiful. Great job!

Wendy Hall said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have just come on to the same design team as you (Simon Says Stamp) and wanted to say a happy hello. Your designs are great.
Wendy
http://creationsbyloubyloo.blogspot.com/

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show