Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Spirit Award



How exciting! I received a New Year's Eve Spirit Award from my friend Emily. Visit Emily's blog Thanks Emily!

Here are the rules:

1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.

2. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.

3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.

4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the five things that I LOVE about the New Year!

1. I love the beginning of a New Year.I think we all like to start new goals for ourselves. Mine is to try to eat more healthier and exercise.
2. Thankful the holidays are over, love them but glad they are also over.
3. Shopping, I love to go shopping for all the sales at the first of the new year and to use my gift cards that I received.
4. Spring is almost here. I hate winter! The new year always means spring is right around the corner.
5. Being with family and friends.

I'm going to give this award to 2 people...

1. Allie (AlliesCreativeDesigns) - First she is my lovely Mom, and she does a fantastic job on all of her cards and designs. I love all of her cards she creates and wish I could sew like she does hehehe.

2. Jeannie Phillips. Jeannie had contacted me thru Ebay. Jeannie is a very sweet lady and I love her cards.



No comments:

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show