Friday, January 2, 2009

Great Impressions ~ Cats ~ Meow Handmade Card

 

 


This cute stamp is from Great Impressions. I used brown bazzill cardstock with DCWV Old World Paper, and coordinating paper I believe I picked up from Hobby Lobby. I really like the colors in this paper. I added wide brown ribbon and created a bow. I took a chipboard embellishment and added the DCWV Old World paper and sanded down then distressed the edges. I also added a prima flower a pink button in which I added white fibers too. The cat image I handstamped and colored pencils. Glaze and glitter was added. I also did some machine stitching on this one. TFL!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris (catt871) said...

Cute cute cute!!! I LOVE how you add SO many details to your cards - you are AMAZING!!!!
Chris

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show