Saturday, January 24, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamp ~ Monkey Surprise Happy Birthday Handmade Card

 

 


Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!
This is a Happy Birthday Monkey Surprise Handmade Card. The stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamp. The card measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2". I used cardstocks and DCWV glittered cardstock. I colored the image with copic markers and colored pencils. Nestabilities dies used as well. I added pink and lime green ribbons, flower and pink glittered buttons. I also created a matching envelope. TFL!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Junie said...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love this card, you may remember we have a thing about Monkeys in our house !!!! I actually have this stamp and have never used it !!! Love the inside also !! Happy Saturday ... I must use the stamp

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Thank you Juniejo! LOL. I just love monkey stamps. OH, you definately have to use this set. So many possibilities. Have a great Saturday!
Hugs
Dee

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show