Monday, January 5, 2009

Valentine Fish Tag

Photobucket
I hope you all had a wonderful Monday. I know today was the day alot of people went back to work and school. I know I hit snooze alot this morning myself. LOL. We are suppose to be getting some freezing rain tomorrow. A advisory is out from 1 am til 4 p.m. so getting to work tomorrow morning might be a real treat.

I just love this digistamp image. I thought I would use this image onto a tag first. The image is a new release from Victoria Case Stamps. The new digi-stamp images are now available on Victoria's blog. You will love them all, I know I do. I colored the image with colored pencils and copic markers. I used some heart glittered embellishments and "Be Mine". I also added ribbons and a red bow.

I may add this cute tag to a card later.

4 comments:

Wendalyn said...

Your tag is adorable. I already put an order in to buy this image its too dang cute.

Allies Creative Designs said...

Adorable, Adorable!!!

Sally said...

Love your tag!

Chris (catt871) said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!

Doodle Palace Designs

More Design Photos

View My Slide Show